"What Did We Do?" is the 24th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
ADA Sinclair discovers a break in her favor in the Hapstall case, but her actions result in a deadly outcome as details are revealed about the night Annalise was shot, including the person responsible for pulling the trigger.
Notes and Trivia
- This episode scored 7.19 million viewers.
- We find out who Christophe is.
- Annalise knew Wes from her past (though he wasn't aware of this).
- The person who shot Annalise is revealed to be Wes, though Laurel takes the credit when they explain what happened to the others.
- In a flashback to the day Wes’ mother died, 10 years prior to the present, both Annalise and Eve are watching young Wes (when he was known as Christophe) getting interviewed from behind the mirror, where Eve decides to break the silence. “Good god Annalise, what did we do?”
- What Did We Do?- Eve Rothlo
- Survive - Chelsea Wolfe
- The Great Shipwreck of Life - IAMX
- Dark Waves (feat. Delhia de France) - Robot Koch
- Summoning of the Muse - Dead Can Dance