"We're Bad People" is the 40th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
With Annalise in jail facing arson and first-degree murder charges, the D.A.’s office continues to build their case against her, and the police investigate what happened to Wes on the night of the house fire. Meanwhile, the Keating 4 try to cope with the devastating realization that one of their own is dead.
Flashback: The Keating Five are shown indicating the varying levels of intimacy of Wes with all characters.
Flashback: After sneaking out of the police station, Wes meets Frank and goes somewhere with him in a car.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode scored 5.41 million viewers.
Important Events Edit
- In the flash forward scene at the end of the episode, it was revealed that Frank met with Wes after he left the police station. He said that "It was time [they'd] talked."
- Connor and Oliver are at Michaela’s apartment, talking about what exactly Connor got up to when Wes died. Connor admitted that he slept with Thomas, which shocked Oliver, then he mentions that all of the 'Keating 5' are now bad people, given all that has happened, which Oliver recently learned of. “It’s who I am. It’s who we all are. We’re bad people.”
- We’re Bad People - Connor Walsh
- French: "Derrière les barreaux" (Behind Bars)
- Spanish: "Somos Malas Personas" (We are Bad People)
- Alternate World - Son Lux
- Easier - Mansionair
- Black Swan - Sailor & I