I've been wondering what everyone's thoughts, theories, etc. on who killed Wes.
I've been all over the place really with thinking who it could possibly be but after watching Not Everything's About Annalise, I think, out of the main cast, it could be Asher who killed him. My theory isn't very strong but this show just plays with your mind a little, so you get filled with doubts, theories, ideas that simply come out of nowhere! There was just something about him attacking Connor that made me think that the was a reason it happened, other than Asher getting angry with him. It's just niggling at my head a little bit to be honest!
It could also be someone who hasn't appeared this season, or someone in the background, maybe someone like Charles Ma…Read more >
This is a little blog that I thought I'd start out of interest. Just wondering if or where you've all seen/been aware of the HTGAWM cast before.
I've worked out a decent sized list for me so, here we go (will add more every so often/if I miss any):
- Viola Davis (Annalise Keating): 'Trust', 'Eat, Pray Love' and 'Kate & Leopold'
- Billy Brown (Nate Lahey): 'Star Trek' and 'Jet Set Radio Future
- Alfred Enoch (Wes Gibbins): 'Harry Potter and 'Sherlock'
- Matt McGorry (Asher Millstone): 'Orange Is the New Black'
- Charlie Weber (Frank Delfino): 'Vampires Suck', 'Charmed' and 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Liza Weil (Bonnie Winterbottom): 'Dragonfly'
- Katie Findlay (Rebecca Sutter): 'Continuum'
- Kendrick Sampson (Caleb Hapstall): 'The Vampire Diaries'
- Sarah Burns (Emil…
Anyone got any thoughts, theories etc? Who do you want it to be?
For me, it seems to be Wes but as this show has lots of twists and turns, there's a little part of me that thinks it'll be someone else and that someone will be Frank. There's something about the latest episode trailer (3x08) that makes me think Laurel and Frank will end up sleeping together (whether it's through love or hate, force or not) and so THAT would be the 'twist' of this particular storyline.
It's a little weak in terms of possible outcome (thankfully I'm not a writer for this show!), it's just me putting my thoughts out there. Also, though I actually have been a big 'Flaurel' fan, I hope Wes is the daddy.
Maybe, if the writers want to have a 'shocking' outcome here, t…Read more >