"There Are Worse Things Than Murder" is the 32nd episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
With her job on the line, Annalise fights back against the Middleton University Board. Meanwhile, secrets are exposed as the Keating 5 compete to take on the case of a battered woman accused of murdering her husband.
Flash Forward: Annalise is daring the officers to arrest her. An hysterical Oliver pushes through the crowd trying to get to Annalise. The police stop him, but Annalise waves him through. She hands him her phone and tells him to erase everything. Oliver slips the phone in his pocket, and Annalise gets arrested.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode scored 4.33 million viewers.
- This episode takes place around one week after the events in "We're Good People Now", which still puts the timeline on September 9, 2015 according to an article.
- While playing pool, Bonnie and Laurel discuss pool, drinking games and then Frank, which then leads things to turn towards Lila. Laurel tells Bonnie that she knows Frank was her killer, which causes Bonnie to downplay Frank’s actions. “There are worse things than murder Laurel, but you don’t know that. And that’s a good thing.”
- There Are Worse Things Than Murder - Bonnie Winterbottom
- French: "La Parole libérée" (The word released)
- Spanish: "Hay cosas peores que el homicidio" (There are worse things than homicide)
|"Calling Scissors"||Alex Tesla||Frank fixes his mistake to look Annalise's investigator crashed then sets the car on fire after placing the man in the driver's seat.|
|"Left Foot"||Mating Ritual||Annalise tells Connor to all the others when asks for help; Connor calls Michaela and Asher but they ignore his calls as they have sex; Asher tries to convince Michaela to go public with their relationship which she refuses due to personal reasons.|
|"Depraved"||Mammals||Bonnie and Laurel play pool as they drink; Nate calls Annalise to tell her that he lost Frank's IP signal and tells her staying with her; Connor shows up at Michaela's Apartment and asks to stay; Wes shows up at Annalise's with pizza; Laurel calls Frank for Annalise and Bonnie; (2 months later) Oliver arrives to Annalise house as the fire rages on, she quickly hands him her phone and asks him to erase it just before the police arrest her.|