"She's a Murderer" is the 12th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Sam's body has been discovered in a landfill. Hannah Keating is distraught and blames Annalise for his death, certain that she killed her. Meanwhile the Keating four are suspicious and paranoid, believing that nobody just finds parts of a burnt up body in a landfill. Rebecca tries to remain calm and avoid being caught. Hannah demands that the cops search Annalise's home and talks to them repeatedly. During the search, everyone is terrified of the police finding the bloodstains, with the Keating Four afraid that Annalise hasn't protected them like she said she would, but the police don't discover anything but the scale that hung on the trophy. Bonnie notices and realizes that one of the Keating Four killed Sam with the trophy, and she confronts Annalise and advises her to give them up so her career isn't hurt.
Meanwhile, Wes goes to the police and learns that Rebecca called the police on Rudy because he had a meltdown. Because Rebecca had told Wes that she didn't know Rudy, he becomes more suspicious and wonders what else she's lying to him about.
Notes and Trivia
- This episode scored 8.44 million viewers.
- Hannah shouts at the police who are standing at the Keating’s front door, when inform both Hannah and Annalise about the latest news on Sam. They tell them both that Sam’s body was discovered at a landfill nearby, so Hannah begins to blame Annalise of killing him. “She killed him and she--she tried to hide it by making it seem like he was missing and that he had killed that girl, but he didn’t. She did it. That’s her. She’s the murderer. She killed him. Arrest her! I said--arrest her. She’s a murderer. She killed my brother!”
- She’s A Murderer - Hannah Keating
- Homeostasis - Nostalghia
- Nitesky (feat. John LaMonica) - Robot Koch
- Nitesky (feat. John LaMonica) (Cato remix) - Robot Koch
- Back To The Start (Instrumental) - Digital Daggers
- Back to the Start - Digital Daggers