The season consists of a total of fifteen episodes and premiered on September 22, 2016.
Season 3 of How To Get Away With Murder revolves around the tragic and unfortunate murder of one of its main cast, Wes Gibbins. The first half of the season unearths the mystery of "Who Is Under The Sheet?" whilst the other half of the season answers the question "Who killed Wes?".
Someone is after Annalise in this season of How to Get Away With Murder. After an eventful summer, all of Annalise Keating's students are back for her first ever Criminal Law Clinic. Her students will sit first chair with her and assist with her cases. The story gets deeper as one of its main characters, Wes Gibbins, ends up dead in an explosion in the Keating Estate. Annalise Keating is then a prime suspect as the D.A. as well as the police department join forces to take Annalise down. When will Annalise be released? Why are the D.A and the Police Department motivated to take down Annalise? More importantly, Who killed Wes?
For a breakdown of the characters' appearances, check here.
- Viola Davis - Annalise Keating (10/15)
- Billy Brown - Nate Lahey (10/15)
- Alfred Enoch - Wes Gibbins (10/15)
- Jack Falahee - Connor Walsh (10/15)
- Aja Naomi King - Michaela Pratt (10/15)
- Matt McGorry - Asher Millstone (10/15)
- Conrad Ricamora - Oliver Hampton (10/15)
- Karla Souza - Laurel Castillo (10/15)
- Charlie Weber - Frank Delfino (10/15)
- Liza Weil - Bonnie Winterbottom (10/15)
- Lauren Vélez - Soraya Hargrove (7/15)
- Adam Arkin - Wallace Mahoney (1/15)
- Famke Jannsen - Eve Rothlo (1/15)
- Tom Verica - Sam Keating (1/15)
- Wilson Bethel - Charles Mahoney (1/15)