"Not Everything's About Annalise" is the 41st episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Annalise reaches her breaking point as she struggles to adapt to her new reality behind bars, while at the same time, her mother comes to visit while down. A surprise confession to Wes' murder could change everything. Michaela, Asher and Laurel comprehend the reveal that Connor is Wes' killer. Meanwhile, the K4 find their own freedom at risk as they discover the D.A.’s investigation is much bigger than they imagined.
Flashback: Wes confronts Frank for killing his father. After they argue about their love for Laurel, where their loyalty lies with Annalise, and Wes accusing Frank of killing Rebecca, Wes decides to walk back to the police station. Frank then calls Bonnie, who asks him not to lose Wes and start following him.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode scored 4.69 million viewers.
Important Events Edit
- In the flashforward scene at the end of the episode, it was revealed, after questioning Wes regarding his involvement in the investigation into Annalise, he and Frank seemingly part ways. Right after, Frank reports to Bonnie of their "puppy problem". She instructs him to simply "not lose him".
- Nate visits Frank in the interrogation room at the police station, where they begin talking, Nate mentioning that Wes didn’t die in the fire, which only solidifies that Frank is lying about killing Wes. Nate also mentions that he thinks Frank telling the police he was the one who killed Wes is a way for him to fix things that he has caused. Frank, however disagrees. “Not everything’s about Annalise.”
- Not Everything's About Annalise - Frank Delfino
- French: "Le Temps des aveux" (The Time of Confessions)
- Spanish: "No todo se trata de Annalise" (Not Everything is About Annalize)
- Going Upstate - RItual Howls
- Until We Go Down - Ruelle
- Sadeness - Enigma