"No More Blood" is the 38th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Flashforward: In jail, Annalise asks Bonnie if she's the “anonymous source”, which the latter answers that she's not and that she will find the source. Later, at the hospital, Asher, Michaela and Oliver confront Bonnie, with Oliver still being worried about Connor, who, unbeknown to anyone, has just finished having sex with Thomas somewhere else.
Notes and Trivia
- This episode scored 4.32 million viewers.
- While Frank is at Lisa Cameron's house on the job of killing her, he talks to Annalise on the phone (with Bonnie listening) and she tells him “No more blood.” He hangs up on them and they don’t know if he went through with it or not until he rings them again when he’s back in his car and tells them that he did not do it (though it is shown that he thought about it).
- No More Blood - Annalise Keating
- Deeper Than the Dark - Patients
- Let Go - Ryan Marshall Lawhon