Laurel's Child is the unborn child of Laurel Castillo and Wes Gibbins. The baby seems to have been conceived in the episode Is Someone Really Dead?. It is unknown whether the baby is a boy or a girl yet.
- It is unknown whether the child is going to be a boy or a girl.
- Seemingly conceived in Is Someone Really Dead?.
- It is unknown whether Laurel knows she's pregnant before the fire (as we as viewers find out because she has tests done while she's in hospital). In We're Bad People, while in a flashback, Laurel is talking to Wes in a bathtub about the condom breaking the last time they had sex. This might mean that she knew she was pregnant before the fire, but it is only hinted at, nothing more.
- The characters who first know however are: Oliver, Meggy, Bonnie and Michaela.
- We learn in Who's Dead? that Frank knows too, as he is the person Bonnie tells the news to over the phone.
- In We're Bad People, we learn that both Asher and Connor find out, along with Laurel telling Asher, Connor and Michaela when they go and visit her, that the baby is Wes'.
- Peter Nowalk has said that as soon as it's revealed for definite who the baby's father is, there won't be any future twists, turns or surprises. So far things seem to be pointing to Wes. In We're Bad People, we finally learn through Laurel, that the baby's father is indeed Wes.
- We find out officially who the baby daddy is in episode 10 of Season 3, according to Peter Nowalk.
- The child will be half Mexican, a quarter Haitian and a quarter Anglo-American.