Outside, there's a long driveway which stretches across the left-hand side of the house. A wide pathway, that detours off the driveway, leads towards a porch that sweeps around the house.
Once through the main front door, a small coat room leads to the inner front door which then leads into a long lit hallway. Detouring off the hallway an open-plan lounge-office combo that leads to a glass double door. On the other side is Sam's old office (which later becomes Annalise's after he died). If you continue do the end of the hallway, you pass the flight of stairs that lead upstairs where you reach door to your right that leads to the basement and a doorway that leads you into the large, spacious kitchen. A sliding glass door, once inside the kitchen leads into Annalise's office.
Upstairs, there appears to be at least two large double rooms with both having their own en-suites. The layout of the upstairs has rarely been seen and is unknown exactly how many rooms are upstairs.
Listed below are all the people who have visited the house in some form or another (whether it as work, client etc.):
- Laurel Castillo (work/studying)
- Frank Delfino (work)
- Wes Gibbins (work/studying) †
- Oliver Hampton (work)
- Caleb Hapstall (client) †
- Catherine Hapstall (client)
- Ophelia Harkness (visiting Annalise)
- Hannah Keating (lived there/visiting)
- Nate Lahey (visiting Annalise)
- Asher Millstone (work/studying)
- Michaela Pratt (work/studying)
- Eve Rothlo (visiting Annalise)
- Lila Stangard (visiting Sam) †
- Rebecca Sutter (client/visiting) †
- Aiden Walker (visiting Michaela)
- Connor Walsh (work/studying)
- Bonnie Winterbottom (work)