"It's War" is the 43rd episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
After being robbed of her power, Annalise makes it her mission to take down DA Denver and ADA Atwood. Meanwhile, Asher, Connor, Michaela, Laurel and Oliver continue to wrestle with the weight of Wes' unsolved murder, and Nate makes a shocking discovery.
Notes and Trivia
- In the flashback scene at the end of the episode, it was revealed that Connor was at the scene of the crime the night Wes was murdered and had been trying to resuscitate him.
- President Hargrove was revealed to be working with A.D.A Renee Atwood to gain full custody of her children as part of the deal that was made between them.
After the Keating 4 and Annalise meet at Bonnie’s house, where several of them gang up on Annalise and accuse her basically of being soft, Analise decides to do something about it. She writes up a list of everything she knows ADA Ms. Attwood of causing, as well as the corruption in court, before sending it to Ingrid Peters, the attorney general. After Peters reads all that has been written, Annalise begins to speak, saying, “It’s War.”
- It's War - Annalise Keating
- Dépassée par le fantasme - ESSAIE PAS
- Thief - MATING RITUAL
- Disintegration - CHROMATICS