"It's About Frank" is the 35th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Flashback: The events that lead to Sam and Annalise Keating’s first encounter with Frank, who served an unspecified sentence for injuring his father when he was 13 years old, are shown.
Flashforward: Still in the hospital as Laurel’s condition is critical. Shortly after the news, Bonnie receives a call from someone, who she informs them of the news; a panicked Oliver tries to reach Connor, whose phone is somehow in Michaela’s house and gets picked up by her foster mother Trishelle. At the same time, the news on a tv in the hospital, reveals that the dead body found in the fire is male.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode scored 4.29 million viewers.
- The date shown on the heart rate monitor in the flashforward shows that the date is in August, 2016 when in future episodes, we establish that the event takes place in November 2015.
Important Events Edit
- Wes and Laurel took a visit to Annalise’s to tell her that Frank had been in contact with Laurel, so Laurel asked her if all the things she’d been told were true. Wes though is the one who began to attempt the questioning towards Annalise. “It’s about Frank.”
- It's About Frank - Wes Gibbins
- French: "Boire et déboires" (Drink and setbacks)
- Spanish: "Se trata de Frank" (It's about Frank)
- Let Go - Son Lux
- Hooch - Kelis
- Fool - Perfume Genius
- Inhale Exhale - Nao