"Is Someone Really Dead?" is the 36th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Flashforward: A hysterical Michaela desperately searches for Asher, including looking for him in his dorm before finding him drunk and dancing with the undergrads. Michaela tells Asher that Annalise's house burned down and that someone is dead.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode scored 4.07 million viewers.
Important Events Edit
- Laurel and Wes sleep together for the first time (in Laurel's apartment).
- Michaela and Asher become an official couple.
- In a flash forward, after finding out that there’s been a fire at the Keating House, Michaela goes on a search to find Asher, to see if he’s okay. After a bit of searching, she finds him in his dorm block and informs him that there’s been this fire and that someone’s dead. He’s in shock and replies back to Michaela. “Is someone really dead?”
- Is Someone Really Dead? - Asher Millstone
- French: "Le Nerf de la guerre" (The Force of the War)
- Spanish: "¿Alguien está muerto?" (Is Someone Dead?)
- Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
- Take Me with You (feat. Cat Dowling) - Peter Vogelaar
- Eyes in the Shadows - Alexi Von Guggenburg
- Bum Ticker - Graphite Man
- Bye Felicia - Matt McGorry