How to Get Away with Murder is an American serial legal drama series created by Peter Nowalk.
Season 1 (2014-2015)
- Main article: Season 1
Annalise Keating is everything you hope your Criminal Law professor will be - brilliant, passionate, creative and charismatic. She's also everything you don't expect - sexy, glamorous, unpredictable, and dangerous. As fearless in the courtroom as she is in the classroom, Annalise is a defense attorney who represents the most hardened, violent criminals - people who've committed everything from fraud to arson to murder - and she'll do almost anything to win their freedom. On the surface, Annalise seems like she has it all - a successful career and loving husband, Sam - but her relationship with a local Philadelphia detective, Nate, will force her to confront secrets about her life she never saw coming.
Each year, Annalise selects a group of the smartest, most promising students to come work at her law firm. The students vying for this coveted position include Wes Gibbins, a wide-eyed, likable boy-next-door recently accepted off the waitlist; Michaela Pratt, a confident, ambitious overachiever born knowing how to "lean in"; Connor Walsh, a sly, sophisticated heartbreaker used to getting any prize he lays his eyes on; Laurel Castillo, a quiet, sensitive idealist who's easy to underestimate; and Asher Millstone, an entitled know-it-all born into a world of Ivy League educations and country club memberships. The students all work under two of Annalise's dedicated associates: Frank Delfino, a local Philly boy done good; and Bonnie Winterbottom, a sweet, observant team-player with a hidden edge.
Season 2 (2015-2016)
- Main article: Season 2
Annalise and her students must move on with their lives as though nothing has happened, but the students are still reeling over Rebecca’s disappearance. Only Annalise and Frank know that Rebecca was murdered and the two are determined to find out who killed her. Meanwhile, Annalise decides she wants to take on a new client, a brother and sister who are accused of killing their parents. And an old friend surprises Annalise at home and teaches her a valuable lesson.
Season 3 (2016-2017)
- Main article: Season 3
Murder, deception, fear and guilt are the ties that bind Middleton University Professor Annalise Keating to her long-time associates Frank Delfino, Bonnie Winterbottom and her students, the “Keating 5.” But as the group struggles to move on with their lives and focus on their clients, their past continues to haunt them. With Wallace Mahoney’s murder unsolved and Frank’s whereabouts still unknown, Annalise and her inner circle struggle to keep their secrets from getting exposed. Relationships will be fractured, lies will spin out of control, and a shocking, new mystery will upend their entire lives.
Season 4 (2017-2018)
- Main article: Season 4
Murder, deception, fear and guilt are the ties that bind Middleton University Professor Annalise Keating to her long-time associates Frank Delfino, Bonnie Winterbottom and her students. But as the group struggles to move on with their lives following Wes’ death, their past continues to haunt them. Relationships will be fractured, lies will spin out of control, and a shocking, new mystery will upend their entire lives.
- Main article: Cast & Crew List
How to Get Away with Murder features a large ensemble of cast members, listed below are the ten actors of the series who have, at some point, been credited under "Starring", indicating that they are main cast members. They are ordered alphabetically.
- Viola Davis - Annalise Keating
- Billy Brown - Nate Lahey
- Alfred Enoch - Wes Gibbins
- Jack Falahee - Connor Walsh
- Katie Findlay - Rebecca Sutter (season 1; recurring season 2)
- Aja Naomi King - Michaela Pratt
- Matt McGorry - Asher Millstone
- Karla Souza - Laurel Castillo
- Charlie Weber - Frank Delfino
- Liza Weil - Bonnie Winterbottom
- Conrad Ricamora - Oliver Hampton (season 1-2: recurring; Season 3: starring)
- Except Viola Davis, who is the lead actress of the series, the rest of the cast members who are billed as regulars are arranged in alphabetical order, judging by their second names.
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/how-to-get-away-with-murder-episode-201.html
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/08/how-to-get-away-with-murder-season-3.html
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/05/abc-announces-2017-18-primetime-schedule.html
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3205802/crazycredits?ref_=tttrv_sa_2