"Go Cry Somewhere Else" is the 42nd episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
Tensions in the courtroom run high, as the prosecution seeks to bring forth a new charge against Annalise. Meanwhile, Nate uncovers a crucial piece of information that could threaten his own innocence, as detectives call Oliver in for questioning.
Flashback: Bonnie tells Nate that Wes has gone to the police when she gets a call from Frank saying he lost Wes' trail. Wes is shown in a cab, making a phone call to an unknown person, letting them know it's an emergency situation. As he visits Annalise's empty house, Nate comes face to face with Wes.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode scored 4.92 million viewers.
Important Events Edit
- In the flash forward scene at the end of the episode, it was revealed that Nate was at the scene of the crime the night Wes was murdered, looking for Annalise. Ultimately coming across Wes, still alive.
- Laurel is shown to give a eulogy at Wes’ memorial where her emotions soon bubble up to the surface. She snapped towards a few of the other people attending, while she begins to cry heavily. Michaela walks up to the stage to comfort her. “But there's not even a body to bury. You're all vultures glomming onto this tragedy like it's to your own. Well it’s not your tragedy it is Wes’ and he deserves better than this funeral,with you phoney ass people, so just go cry somewhere else!"
- Go Cry Somewhere Else - Laurel Castillo
- French: "Allez pleurer ailleurs" (Go Crying Elsewhere)
- Spanish: "Vayan a llorar a otra parte" (Go Cry Somewhere Else)
- I Decline - Perfume Genius
- Avalanche - Zola Jesus