Elliot Knight was born on July 10, 1990 in Birmingham, United Kingdom to Stuart and Lorna Knight, who are both teachers. He studied at Manor Primary School in Streetly, where he had his first experience on stage. While at King Edward VI Aston School, one of Elliot's teachers encouraged him to apply for drama schools. Eventually, he became a student at Manchester School of Theatre, where he graduated in 2011 from the BA (Hons) Acting course. Elliot's first professional acting experience was in Sky1's Sinbad, a lead role he won just before his graduation from drama school. The series premiered in 2012, but was cancelled after one season. The same year, he was cast in Alastair Paton's 400 Boys. Since then, Elliot has gone on to star in BBC One’s By Any Means, and ITV’s Law & Order: UK. In 2014, he starred in ABC’s Dangerous Liaisons pilot, which was not picked up as a series, before being cast on How to Get Away with Murder.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/brummie-actor-elliot-knight-sets-231064
- ↑ https://twitter.com/elliot_knight/status/619585121121734656
- ↑ http://www.theatre.mmu.ac.uk/profile/elliot-knight/
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a325289/sinbad-cast-unveiled-by-sky1.html
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a461999/sinbad-axed-by-sky-after-one-series.html
- ↑ http://variety.com/2012/film/news/bingbing-li-valverde-to-star-in-400-boys-1118059462/
- ↑ http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2014/08/elliot-knight-lands-guest-role-abcs-get-away-murder/