"Don't Tell Annalise" is the 34th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
The fate of a young client is jeopardized after the Philadelphia Bar Association disciplinary board discovers damaging information about Annalise. Meanwhile, Frank commits a shocking act that someone close to him must deal with.
Flashforward: Bonnie makes a visit to Annalise in jail and tells her that someone else was found in the house. Later in the evening, Bonnie and Oliver spot Meggy at the hospital, who is rushing to inform a patient's doctor that results have shown that they are pregnant. She is then shocked to find out that the patient is the survivor of the fire: Laurel.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode scored 4.00 million viewers.
Important Events Edit
- After Laurel made a visit to Annalise’s, she overhears both Bonnie and Annalise talking about how Bonnie’s father died and that he was in Coalport, PA. Laurel disappears to the front door, where Bonnie finds her crying. They have a talk about Frank killing Bonnie’s father, which made Bonnie say to Laurel, ‘Don't tell Annalise.’
- Don't Tell Annalise - Bonnie Winterbottom
- French: "Ne dis rien à Annalise" (Do not say anything to Annalise)
- Spanish: "No le digas a Annalise" (Do not tell Annalise)
- Can't Do Without You (Extended Mix) - Caribou
- Heat Stroke - Black Math
- Ritual Spirit - Massive Attack & Azekel
- Unholy - Zipper Club
- Scars - IAMX