"Best Christmas Ever" is the 11th episode of How to Get Away with Murder.
School is back in session after the holiday break and the entire university is talking about Annalise's missing husband. The Keating Five continue to be questioned by the police and we find out exactly how they've been dealing with the guilt of killing Sam. Meanwhile, Annalise tries to keep things business as usual by taking on a new client who is in the mob, but Hannah continues to pressure her for answers.
Notes and Trivia
- This episode scored 8.34 million viewers.
- Annalise reveals to Hannah the truth, about knowing that Sam had cheated on her with Lila for 3 months and that did everything possible to defend him.
- Wes and Rebecca are spending time in Wes’ apartment on Christmas Day, Wes is on the floor looking at a Christmas card and Rebecca is getting dressed, when she begins to speak. “Best Christmas Ever. Don’t have to eat dry turkey or pretend that Uncle Ray isn't ripped on scotch and looking at us inappropriately.”
- Best Christmas Ever - Rebecca Sutter
- You're Just Like Christmas - The Crookes
- I Salute You Christopher (Instrumental) - IAMX
- I Salute You Christopher (Us Version) - IAMX